Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Regret.

I went to the grocery with my mom today. Inevitably, this means buying much nicer things than I would normally buy for myself (hello, two jobs and barely making rent! Meet nearly-expired produce!).  There was fresh food! And ginger peach green tea! And cherries! Cherries, you guys! There was also organic fair-trade dark roast coffee. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but after I go to the grocery, it's almost like getting new clothes: I must go try some of everything at once. So, true story: it's almost 1 a.m, I've eaten all the cherries, and also decided to brew a pot of coffee. At 1 a.m. The result? I don't think I'm going to be able to get up to go to the gym tomorrow. I could always just stay up all night and then go, but: no.

Why do I do this? Why?


On a happier note, I'm going to Chicago at the end of this week for a long weekend with a lovely boy. There will be much bike-riding and picture-taking (I'm making him my official photographer, which I'm sure he won't mind), so expect some (drunk) outfit shots of both of us, cause he's a snappy dresser, too. And cross your fingers that I don't totally eat shit on a bike in Chicago, cause I'm so terrified, you guys.

Oh. And I promise I'll update more, for like the 3 people (myself included) that read this.

kisses n shit.

No comments: