Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm off!

I'm on my way downtown to take the Megabus into Chicago! When I get there I have to take a taxi to the Red Line train, wiggle my way through figuring all that junk out, ride the train, and then meet Chris! Then, we go out for strong bourbon whiskey, per my request.

yellow suitcase

yellow suitcase 2

P9110014


shirt: Gabriel Brothers, from Urban Outfitters
jeans: Levis
boots: Gabe's. They're amazing. They lace all the way up the back, and look very equestrian. I've pretty much been living in them for the past week. My friend Mike dubbed them my 'shit-kickin boots.'
suitcase: left on my front porch. I don't know, either.

Also, that's what the streak I was talking about bleaching in my hair in the previous post turned out like. I must say I'm happy with it.

I'll do some blogging from Chicago, hopefully. See you later!

xoxo

No comments: