Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So, blogspot was having some issues yesterday and I couldn't post. So there's two outfit posts today!

This is what I wore Monday to go look at scooters with my friend Kirsten. I think I'm going to buy a Honda Metropolitan!


romper1

romper2

buttons

goldshoes

Romper: Vintage, taken from my mom. The label says 'Country Miss'. Awesome.
Shoes: Secondhand Keds. They're sparkly!

...and this is what I wore to go to work today for a customer services meeting:

outside!

Cardigan: Vintage. It has all this great lacework that you can't really see because of the lighting. It's falling apart, so I don't wear it as much as I used to.
Tank top: Gabriel Brothers
Shorts: GO Target, on sale! The belt came with them.
Shoes: Urban Outfitters, on sale.
Earrings: Secondhand

2 comments:

émilie said...

Very cute! I especially like the dress in the first picture. I'll link you back!

Dennise said...

You are adorable! Love your style.