Thursday, June 19, 2008

blackbird on the telephone wire...

I'm the hostess at a 4-star restaurant in downtown Cincinnati, so I have to dress up for work. Every. Day.  Usually, I just slip on one of my shift dresses and some heels and run out the door, but today I wanted to try something a little different.  So I grabbed a vintage top that was a present from my dad ages ago, and a Gap skirt I got last summer. Combine that with a cute belt and shoes, and viola!  Work time.  Now, if only I could be so assured that the gay men that I work with would approve...


yellowskirt1

yellowskirt2

collar

bowbelt

blackshoes

I asked my cat, Mrs. Mia Wallace, what she thought, but all I got was this:

mrsmia

It's probably the same expression the maitre d' will have when I walk in the door today.


Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: Gap
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: BCBG, TJ Maxx

1 comment:

White Lightning said...

umm...best cat name EVER!

my dream since childhood is to get a dachsund and name him george harrison. one day, this dream will be REALITY