Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lazy Day

feetblue

I spent the better part of today out in my SkyChair reading a collection of Truman Capote's short stories and smoking the occasional Djarum.  I know, it's awful. They're just so good once in a while!

djarumsandcapote

Also, this is what I wore on my day off work yesterday to go hang out with my mom in Anderson. If we're being honest, I switched the heels for sandals a little later. I have to wear heels to work every day, so I leave them off every chance I get.  

I should also mention that this is my first foray into 'leggings-as-pants' territory, which I am usually firmly against. But I'm trying to not be such a negative Nancy, and I have to say that it was quite comfortable. They're the kind of leggings I like, almost venturing into stretchpants: very opaque, not like tights at all. I'm still of the opinion, however, that jeans are on the planet for a reason.

orangeheels1

orangeheels2

orangeheels3

Shirt: Grabbed out of a tree in front of my house, no joke.
Vest: Gap's 1969 collection, on sale
Leggings: TJ Maxx
Shoes: BCBG, from TJ Maxx



1 comment:

NICOLE said...

love your vest


http://theavenuea.blogspot.com/